Popular music without lyrics

We all have favorites songs with lyrics (the sung words), but there have been some great pieces that never had more than one or two words. “Tequila” comes to mind–only one word. What songs/music have you enjoyed with no lyrics? Here are a few with only one or two words or even none at all.

Wipeout!

Pipeline

Lonely bull

5 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

The original is known by nearly everyone. This version is amazing:

3 Likes

i really love this one if you insist one just 1 or a few try the one on 5:15, 24:48 or 36:58 but all of them are really great :grin:

i also like to listen to adrial von ziegler and brunuhville, they are both all about great music without lyrics, i’ll post a few of them here

there are also a bunch of movie and game musics i love, cant post em all so i just pick one and stick to my favorites from game of thrones only

pretty hard not to post more but i’ll try :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Holy Cow, Yiaz. That’s the biggest answer I’ve ever had. I listened to a couple of them. They’re great. But, you’re shut off, now, LOL. This’ll take me a month to digest. :smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

haha, great 2 see u liked em. take all the time you need so i’ll just gonna :zipper_mouth_face: now. enough to listen for a while :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :grin:

Seville, you brought back a memory for me. Here’s a trifle under 2 minutes like that–can’t you just envision it?

1 Like

Last Date

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Great albums. Cool to see someone post them!

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes