Poll: Fifth Playing Suit

A lot of people seem to believe they have…

4 Likes

hahaha great :joy:

1 Like

JUST FYI
there not cheap but it is available from " http://mrplayingcard.com "
Anthony
1:56 pm
Hello, how may I help you?

im looking for a 5 suit 65 card deck like the old eagle in the 30s
Anthony
Everything we print is custom

So if you supply the artwork, we can print it

Our minimum order is 6 decks

i have to wander if there is copy right on it ?
Anthony
Yea I am not sure, we are a custom printing company, so everything we print is to our clients needs

5th suit.jpg
5th suit.jpg
Anthony
interesting

ya 65 cards … 5 suits
Anthony
We can definitely help

We would just need artwork or I would have to charge a design fee

Plus its a minimum of 6 decks

you design it . and send me a quote ?

Anthony
For the 6 decks it would be about $35 a deck plus design work. For 18 it would be around $24 a deck plus design

Those are the minimums

Design would be around $135

ok but thats a 52 card deck … im asking for 65
Anthony
Thats pricing for a 65 card decl

deck*

and freight ?
Anthony
I would need your zip code - Also that is for just printing the decks. I would have to see if we have a tuckbox that would work for 65 cards

Otherwise, we would have to order a die

971**
Read
Anthony
ok, just a sec

Based on a 6 deck order it will be around $20 to ship

5 days ground

but i decided to just buy 2 decks and use a sharpie to try it out …
i used the black O as my 5th suit
game rules stat the same with a few exceptions
the O is the bottom suit … spades remain top
3 hole cards rather than 2
one of the hole cards must be discarded at the river

chebby2, these decks already exist, but are likely all old and used. I’ve asked a friend who deals in old decks of cards to check on their availability and pricing. It may take a week or two, but if there’s one easily available and affordable, I’ll post another response in this thread. Don’t hold your breath waiting, though; there may not be any available short of an auction.

8 hours later my my boy and the better 3/4rs play i lost momma was taking names and kicking all us a new hole .
didnt see but 2 str8s …2 3 of kine and… 3 full houses … and the four 5s that i had .
mostly crap but it is a new spin with i think more luck than skill involved … but i am on 2nd day of 3 off and i might have had a few "-)
re gaurd less it was fun for all and i thank you fizzymint for the idea

by the way my boy won and took the pot … but momma stole it back when he was in the shower
LOL

I used to own 50 suits, but you really only need 1. A nice black suit can be worn to funerals, weddings, and pretty much everything in between. But if you really want to cover all bases, a black one, a navy blue one, a grey one, and a brown one will be all you need.

And please guys, make sure your belt color matches your shoes!

1 Like

our poker site could offer it as the ultimate test, and people would play it. we would then have something that WPT doesn’t. It would be intriguing.