Poker Table does not appear when trying to join game

I am trying to join a poker game, AMAZONIANFOREST. When I click on “Quick Play” a blank screen comes up. This is normal. On the blank screen a poker table displays after a few seconds. For the past few days this has not happened. The blank screen stays blank. Is anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions on what I need to do to fix? Thank you.

Hi dumbbell, I have had that problem in the past and it was flash, so I had to download chrome browser and once downloaded it installed the proper flash, If you still cant get on a table with the browser you are using try using I would try playing using chrome. Hope this helps… Doll :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely sounds like Flash is the culprit! If you’re continuing to have issues, could you please write to us at support@replaypoker.com? We’ll be able to identify which browser you’re using and give you specific steps as to how to fix it. :slight_smile:

Someone here (Grapevine I think) suggested I try Slimjet when I was having Flash problems.
It immediately solved my issues and I use it whenever Chrome is giving me problems.
I would use it all the time but it won’t replay/save a hand for some reason.