Poker Slang and Casual Chat

I have always loved the social part of playing live poker. Love all the banter at the tables and am usually in the middle of it, but, I rarely chat here at Replay because of the quick timers. I have tried, but mess up too many hands trying to play and chat so have pretty much stopped chatting. Miss it too.

1 Like

Ok give me a few weeks and I’ll try and put it together. From the positive responses Positive it looks like it’s going to be Multi table league everweek. Invitation only of course because it’s a private chatters league lol

The Kool Kids hahahahaha, hahahahaha

So what do you want me to request for the private league name?

The Chatters or the Kool Kids?

Every time I type The Kool Kids my iPhone starts to laugh :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Well there you are :rofl: I knew anything about chatting would bring you out of hiding :joy:

I’d also be interested in becoming a Kool Kid. And yeah, it means I agree with that name. :smiley:

1 Like

hahaha sounds good, now i want a invitation :grin:

1 Like

Morning all , looks like the name Kool Kids have taken the lead so far. :joy:

Kool Kids it is…sounds great Craig, can’t wait to see if we can get this going

1 Like

Nah, it adds to the satisfaction of the hand…

I’m going to send an email now and get all the info.

So as of right now great name you picked it first so Kool lol. I just put the k’s on it. Now I’ll get all the details but right now I’m thing max 3 tables, hold em, 1 night a week like 5 pm EST. I’ll post as it gets going. Thanks everyone sounds like a fun night out :blush:

Sounds good , keep me posted. Looking forward to playing once a week with the Kool Kids ,

1 Like

Ok just got the email out. Basically this is what I said. Said hi to everyone I know there, asked to start a private league, invitation only, 3 tables of 9 players, Wednesday evenings at around 5 pm EST USA. 1 day a week, 1.5K buy in, 10 minute late registration, top 5 finishes, all seasoned players here looking for a nice few hours out to play hold em and socialize and we want to be known as the “Kool Kids”

Nothing heavy duty, fun for us and we shall go from there. Got an email back saying they will take a look at it and we shall see.

Hope I didn’t miss anything important that I can’t fix later.

2 Likes

Saying “hi” to people you know there was a good start… hope they like you (:grinning:)

1 Like

ONE QUESTION–
R “KOOL SQUIRRELS” ALLOWED??
REMEMBER HES NUTS!! FYI

TOM
RALPHIES SECRETARY

4 Likes

Who does the invitations?

I guess that would be Craig… since he started this. Hopefully I can invite some friends.

1 Like

I hope I can get on the guest list!

1 Like

I was kinda wondering if Sharon would give me some help along with a few others that are on my mind on the player invite selection list ( Kool Kids ) I love that , it’s so juvenile :joy:

With my own personal friends in a month it’s gonna get crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi Sharon.

Hey Vin… how ya been …long time no see

I hope we can invite more than enough for just 3 tables because not everyone will be available every week , plus I really don’t want to hurt some good friends feelings. Kool Kids…lol…that name alone will make it fun