Poker Playlist

Hi everyone!

We all seem to enjoy music here on Replay which got me wondering what music do you like listening too when your at the tables?

Sometimes just sitting in silence while playing poker I find it too easy to get distracted which throws me off my game so to stop this from happening I started listening to music at the tables. For me listening to long tracks of instrumental jazz music helps keep me focused and I often play better when listening to it. Here are a few of the tracks I listen too.

What music do you listen to while at the tables?

-Marc

2 Likes

On Friday nights I listen to KRZA.org from 2200-0100 EST-US (streamed online). They have a great classic rock show and the DJ doesn’t repeat songs for a year, so it is always fresh and different and because it is public radio there are no advertisements.

2 Likes

I most often have something playing from Classical to Classic Rock, As in Poker one day it’s “Dragged down by the stone” the next “What a wonderful World” :slight_smile: All fun, Enjoy

3 Likes

I stream Spotify thru the whole house on wifi and create my own playlist, always something different :+1:t2:

1 Like
2 Likes

2 Likes