Poker Games of the Future

Poker Games of the Future – What Game will you Play and Why?

It’s the year 2250. There’s a new Poker Emporium on Main Street. The place is packed with over 500 people. The Buy-in to each seat at every table is $1,000,000.

The game is Texas Hold’em, and there are five different versions from which to choose. The game will start when a hundred people have filled each set of tables. The only difference between each of the five games is how many seats are on each table.

The horn blows and over 500 potential players charge at the tables.

The first set of tables has 6 seats. The second set of tables has 5 seats. The third set of tables has 4 sets. The fourth set of tables has 3 seats. And the fifth sets of tables have 2 seats.

All other things being equal, what logic will you follow to win, your share of the Five Hundred Million Dollars ($500,000,000).

The final table, logically, will be played at a table with five seats.

What are the pros and cons of playing the games with two seats, three seats, four seats, and five seats?

What strategies do you use to win?

What skills are needed by each of the five different tables?

Facts: There will be 250 tables with 2 players, 167 tables with 3 players, 125 tables with 4 players, 100 tables with 5 players and 84 tables with 6 players.

1 Like

Too much math for me, I’ll be dead by the year 2250. Best of luck to the living.

1 Like

Reminds me of that Song…in the year 2525, don’t know who sings it, heard it on YouTube.
Now that’s a very scary Song. :thinking: :frowning_face:

2 Likes

You ask what are the pros and cons of playing- 2 seat–3 seat–4 seat and 5 seat tables. Matters little to me sitting on the 6 seat table.

1 Like

I think the best heads up player can come through the 2-seat division with a huge stack and outlast the other four at the final table until heads up, and then win the final heads up battle at the end.

My thoughts as well, but there is something to say for the six-seats. It seems you can find a good and a bad about each table.

1 Like

That’s a real Creepy Song Zona :flushed:

1 Like

Thanks for finding it Scratch, this song makes a person think. :thinking:

1 Like

Yes it is very creepy.

1 Like

I find myself going back and listening to it. :robot: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Great to hear from you again Scratch.

Hahahahahaha, I did twice also :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like