Poker Amusement..League

Hi all, thank you for the privilege, pleasure and fun of playing with you.

Got some bad news tonight, My Mom is doing very bad:-( Coming home on Hospice Care:-( She’s been really sick since before Thanksgiving and has spent 73 of last 90 days in different Hospitals, it’s time for her to come home.

Once Mom gets home, won’t have much time to play, will be in 24/7 care mode, instead of marathon play…marathon care:-)

Take care everyone, see you when i can :slight_smile:

and remember…you never know…when the “evil” MOONMAN…from the DARK side of the MOON…maybe lurking

Have a good game and Good Luck

1 Like

moon
So Sorry Bill… you are a good son, Take all the time you need .

3 Likes

I wrote you a message. We will miss you. Take care of yourself and those you love. It’s what’s first.
Jan

I’ll keep you both in my prayers moon…take care buddy and we’ll see ya again!

steven came in 1st…fr8 … 2nd…Dan 3rd …:poop: for JB and Jan was jpg the girl version

1 Like

Yay! I achieved my goal tonight! Thank you, SS!! PERFECT!

1 Like

Stats for the month of Feb are :
sometimes in 1st with 11 points (3+3+3+2)
Tatar in 2nd with 10 points (3+3+2+1+1)
me , buck , sherry and JB all tied in 3rd with 9 points
Sarah , Bet , con and Coltz all tied in 4th with 7 points
I did a points system so players can see how they did for the month. Three points for 1st , two points for 2nd and one point for 3rd, using this system I have been able to review all games and come up with the Top players for the month … All you win is bragging rights…lol

fr8 came in 1st …con 2nd …hoop 3rd…:poop: for Bet and Juicee was jpg%20(2)

1 Like

YAY My name in lights, mama will be so proud!

2 Likes

some came in 1st … Bet 2nd …hoop 3rd…:poop: for me and Juicee wasjpg%20(2) and sd wanted an award for coming in last , soooo if you look from the bottom up he is #1

1 Like

I just love being # 1 !!!
and to get a award , is icing on the cake !!!
TY TY

2 Likes

000001 sd came in 1st (same award as last …lol)…JB 2nd… fr8 3rdpoounicorn for Jan who I didn’t want to disappoint with reg poo… abd Reese was …fartpoo

2 Likes

I would heart and like and love this 18 times if I could! :slight_smile: I always KNEW I was special, and now you are confirming it!!!

2 Likes

Iz possible to be amuzed too?

2 Likes

As you can clearly see I amuze myself …:grin:

2 Likes

I would like to join your league. I am fairly new to the site.

1 Like

I will send you a friend request so that I can give you information about the league.

1 Like

LMAO Ohhh Ms Jan , Yes you are SPECIAL !!! " If You Only Knew " just how special you are ! I’m Not Touching This One ! Walks back to my seat , in the back of the class . Smiles

2 Likes

Hahahhaha!
I think it’s great fun that all of us come from such diverse places in our “real” lives and have such a great time together in this league. So happy to be part of it, and happy YOU are here too, SD!

1 Like

Please could i join your league?