Playing Omaha rally, had a full house other player had a straight, they won. I went all in and lost. 09/20/2013 8:00am

went all in and lost, had full house lost to a straight

Without hand number, we cant check it.(moderators)

In Omaha, You have to use TWO card fom your hand, this confuse some player sometime. I think thets it as many times before. I mark it as not a problem.

I found the hand: http://www.replaypoker.com/hand/replay/69596039

Marcipan is right, you didn’t have a full-house, you just had 3 of a kind. In omaha you can only use two hold cards to form a hand. It catches a lot of players out, who aren’t used to playing omaha.

thanx got it now

This seems to be an ongoing problem. Perhaps RP can highlight the best two cards in the players hand as the cards are put on the board.

Yeah, we’ll give it some thought - as you say, it’s a recurring issue.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled giving hand to wrong player. i was in a hand in omaha hand #45965914 had a 9 in hole 985 flop turn 5 river 5

98555 i have full hose 99 555 the other player had 77 inhole 77 555 they gave it to them this has happened before

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled 4 of a kind. I was just playing omaha match 2500 tournament had four of a kind 7s and lost all my chips to a full house how can that be?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled hand #67621023 and a hand 6 or 7 hands early i should have won hand but said i lost u might want 2 ck. dam ko with winning hands i need all the help i can get!!!

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled hand 56196317. Hey I just lost got 2nd place on a hand where i had a full house and the system said i lost hand to a straight. It was dead wrong!! I should have won the tournament!!!

This is a mistake. Can you please review hand # above??? I tried to save it but dont know how!!!

Dan Walker

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Misstated hand by the dealer, resulting in loss.. Yesterday right after the “blackout”, RigaTrooper, had three eights, the dealer stated I had a pair of eights, and lost a substantial amount of chips. No big deal, but if you can look into this, thanks. RigaTrooper

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled my hands are reading wrong and I’ve lost a lot of rounds because of it. Sham,e on you replay poker!!!. I will have a full house and the screen tells me I have two pair.I lose large many times because of it!!!