Player was able to raise their bet instantaneously over six times the bet and even with an odd number

This site finally PROVED it is FAKE and CHEATS. A player must wait their turn to raise a bet. An instant raise can only be double. Ten times today, ONE PLAYER, was able to raise their bet instantaneously over six times the bet and even with an odd number. This is impossible! The OWNERS should be more DISCREET if they are going to be THIEVES! I for one will never buy chips again. Instead I will post on the web just how this site STEALS!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!

Please post a hand number. Than we can see what happened.

Players can bet anything over double, even odd numbers. There is a bet slider when is your turn, and the box you can add manually numbers, anything you like, even odd numbers, but have to be over double. Thets poker, fit with the rules of poker very well. I suggest try play “fixed limit” poker, instead “NO LIMIT”. no limit mean, : no limit.

ATB

luke52, before you start making serious accusations like these, that only serve to damage our reputation, how about checking with us first what’s going on. For a start share a hand id so we can take a look. There may not even be a bug here, it may be that you’ve just got confused about the rules of the type of poker you were playing. Without a hand id, we have no idea.