Picking favorites

quit picking your own favorites to win chips. I have been watching several players who consistently win and they are your favorites so quit doing that and maybe we will all be a lot happier.

Hi Charlie,

I’m sorry to hear you feel that way, but I assure you we are doing nothing behind the scenes to “pick favorites” on the site. If we were doing anything fishy, our staff members would probably fare much better than they currently do at the tables. :wink:

Seriously though, integrity and fairness are a major part of our company core values and we’ve gone to great lengths to ensure our games are completely random. We’ve also been certified as such by a third party: http://www.gamingassociates.com/CertSystem/Domain/ShowPayouts.aspx

In the near future we plan to become much more transparent about our platform and how random our games really are, so keep an eye out for some sort of report coming from us soon.

Cheers, Lesley

I totally agree with Charlie. RP uses a PSEUDO-RNG therefore the outcome CAN be predetermined. Who tests and certifies (with a disclaimer) that there RNG is in fact completely random? Gaming Associates do! Who owns Replay Poker? Gaming Associates does of course! What a joke

Paul Gould is the sole owner and CEO of ReplayPoker, we are not affiliated with Gaming Associates in any way. They are a third party organization that provide certification services for gambling systems and we contracted them to review our platform and verify that the dealer program is in fact entirely random. I apologize if this information was misleading in some way.

@ BigSlick666 Lots of info on the internet who owns the company and where. Where you got your info? From thin air I guess.