Petition for DelTuraLynn

I have been on the receiving end of a very unfair life chat ban on another site I used to play, in my opinion no one should receive such a severe penalty. We are all capable of becoming irate at times and for the sake of a few harsh words, a life ban is terribly unfair.
Especially if you have made many friends and are unable to just have some friendly banter at a table.
I don’t know Lynn but she looks like a woman of substance and it’s unfair to ban the lady for life.
Maybe replay should take a good look at their banning system.
There are plenty of idiots who swear and are highly offensive that deserve a long ban Surely if they have half a brain they would learn their lesson from maybe a 3 month ban. Life ban is terribly harsh.
Good luck Lynn… I back you getting your chat back and have many hours of enjoyable banter with your friends :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t think I have ever played with Lynn, but she has my unconditioned support!
A “life sentence” is a drastic punishment, always uncalled-for, in my opinion. Have they really behaved like heavy criminals?
Sometimes we ignore the life circumstances of the one or the other player which may cause an occasional outburst of anger, and should be more tolerant!

My hope is that Replay will make a generous gesture, and call for a general amnesty for ALL players who have been muted for life, at the tables or in the Forums. That would show we are a real community.

To paraphrase John Lennon, maybe I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one, it seems.

4 Likes

All players who have been the subject of moderation are encouraged to make their appeals through Player Support where each appeal will be carefully considered by the staff. Any ban or permanent mute is reflected by the number of previous mutes or warnings, and the number of second chances already given. I would respectfully point out that this is a private matter between the player concerned and the staff who have full knowledge of the situation.

1 Like

i understand that there might have happened much more then any of us know.
i don’t know her myself, but when i see all those positive comments about her, i’m quite sure she isn’t that same person anymore, otherwise she wouldn’t get so much support.

i read she already got 6 months of mute so i guess she already have got her punishment. considering all the support she gets, i would recommend giving her another chance. i’m quite sure she have learned by now. hope u understand :wink:

2 Likes

i know lynn and she is a very good person she is loyal and a very honest person. she would not not hurt anyone in anyway.she deserves her chat back so come on replay do the right thing.

1 Like

I agree!

Hey all, I appreciate that you’re looking out for your friend, but we don’t discuss moderation actions about any particular player on the forum, as highlighted on our forum FAQ, so I’m closing out this topic.

3 Likes