Pet Hates

1 Min Raising. I don`t mind a mind a min open raise. But a min re-raise … Why , why why ? Either put in a decent raise or just call.

1. Hyper aggressive fish. Yes,yes I know long term its EV+ to play these players but they annoy the hell out of me, they think their plays are actually great plays winning them lots of chips… untill BUST !
    I would much rather lock horns with somebody who actually wants to play Poker even if I lose to them .

2. Limping with ATC ( I Know almost everyone on here does it )… Just slows the game down IMO. I don`t know for sure but I wonder if everyone got out of the way with their garbage at the start, everyone would actually get to play more games long term ?

3. Calling stations- Pretty much as above and again EV+ to play these guys but sometimes I just want to scream, just fold for once in your life… Fold dammit !

4. Slow playing Pocket Rockets. Get some chips in , somebody might call. The longer it runs and the more players stay in the hand the more likely your Aces will be cracked- Just stop it !

1 Like

All I see there is 5 examples of people you want to be playing against lol #4 is a guaranteed VB and #5 is where you’re gonna stack them especially when they hit a set on the flop and don’t realize that the single flopped A also makes a possible straight draw. Poker is poker, identify, adapt then destroy you’re opponents, looks like you’ve got the identify part down already.

2 Likes

The min-raiser simpleton is my absolute pet hate. Just the mere sound of the auto-min raise puts me on full-on tilt.

1 Like