Perhaps Replay could show more statistics

In my profile I can see only my stats. Could Replay show the overall stats on Replay and the best individual(to remain anonymous) stats over 10000 hands played. With that info a player can see how he stacks up against the best and the overall with percentages. This would have more meaning to most players than just the Toplists do. The Toplists vary little from week to week with the same people occasionally changing position.

Good question. Actually we’re already planning to overhaul the top lists completely and replace it with a new leaderboard with more stats, showing exactly where you’re placed compared to everyone else. Hopefully we’ll start working on this later on in the month.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Is there any way that I can see the amount of tournaments I have won, top 3 finishes, players busted out etc?. I was checking the Toplists and I’m quite interested at my own statistics but I can’t seem to find it anywhere, I was just wondering if there is a way I could do this.

Hi Muse182, 

Great question. We don’t offer this level of detail for player profiles just yet, but better stats are definitely something we’d like to add in the future. In the meantime, you can find some basic stats on this page: http://www.replaypoker.com/statistics which can be access from the dropdown menu in the top right corner of the page. 

Cheers,
Lesley

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled This is too comlicated I dont wanna read this stuff. Please You read what I said. THANKS :slight_smile:. I think it would be great to have a list of: 1) How many first places you won in heads up (W/L). 2) How many first places you have taken in tournaments.