Password for FB freeroll

Good morning,
I’m trying to register for one of the FB freerolls this Sunday and I get a pop up asking for my password (even tho I’m logged in). When I enter my password it states it is invalid.
Any idea what I’m doing wrong ?

Thanks in advance,
Randy

Hey Randy - it wants the password that the site lists on its Facebook page, not your password :slight_smile: Every week they have a new one.

3 Likes

LOL…thanks very much, I couldn’t figure out what the heck was going on!
I’m new to tournament play but I’m learning :relaxed:

Thanks again,
Randy

4 Likes

What is the Freeroll pssd for this week?

You can always find it at Replay Poker

@ReyKelly
When you scroll the lobby page to register for the community games and click the freeroll game you wish to enter look at the smaller frame to the right. On the top of that it will name the game. 100K Daily Community Freeroll
Underneath that it will provide a link to facebook of twitter where you can always find the latest password.
The password can be found on Replay’s Facebook page or Replay’s Twitter page.

is there any other way to get a password to play in freerolls other than social media? i am not on any social media.

Hi, raddog, welcome and good luck. If you click the stylized “f” at the bottom of the Dashboard page, you’ll be taken to the Facebook page. Don’t sign in, just scroll down a little. The FB page will ask you to sign in. Click “not now” and the prompt will drop to the bottom of the screen. Use the slider bar on the right side of the screen to scroll down to the first or second entry, THAT’S the password for the current week. So, FB will have no idea who you are or why you visited but you’ll have the data you want. Close the screen and enter the PW and you’re all set. Come back lots!

2 Likes

Thanks for the info because I’m also not on FB.

But, how did you figure that out??

I’m old, lazy, and impatient, LOL. This was the quickest way I could find to get it. Enjoy the games.