Official Missions Feedback Thread

Tonights mission is to play 70 hands for 10 chips LOL. Is this place for real , that someone would actually waste that much time for 10 chips???

I think not,

2 Likes

I see the same task on mine also for not much more than that. It’s definitely gone downhill since the first week or so after they were introduced. Shame, it was quite fun for a while but now it’s just not worth spending time to achieve.

2 Likes

It’s a gimmick!! But today is a chip sale to try and have you reach your mission goal :joy:

LOL

1 Like

If only the rewards were in the form of beers… That would be me sorted!

1 Like

1000 hands need very long time, 300 chips for this. And on a stake where i not play, because a promotion last week. I had a 1400 hands mission last days too. I played this week 0 - 300 hands/day.

4 Likes

Lol, a thousand hands, now that really is taking the utter mick.

2 Likes

providing playing at 1 table that’s playing 100 hands/hr, and maintain that 100/hr, it would take 10 hours of playing time to accomplish

2 Likes

I don’t play ring, so no dog in this fight - if you enjoy the missions, I’m happy for you - but looking at some of the posted missions and the rewards offered for completing them, how long is it before we see:

“Hit three Royal Flushes in a row. Reward: 15 chips”

5 Likes

Mission 4 today. Very many to play too.
A friend wrote me he has “be dealt 600 hands” and “win 60 hands” today. He try to do this. He wrote many peoples play today multi-table and slow all tables down.

2 Likes

The missions suck!

2 Likes

Guess I will retire from my role as a daily missionary then.

its been a while since I’ve completed all daily missions.

So one of today’s tasks is to be dealt a dog. I wonder what kind of dog…

2 Likes

no

very good idea !!!

MISSIONS are a lot of fun. It makes many of toil longer hours, but a fun test on the side
of regular play. The Little Flay is NOT annoying and great when it flashes Gold. I got on 1
Duck Pond table this morning, and Missions was in German. I think a German Player opened
that table earlier maybe why. No bigge I understood it all. Great test. Tunaman

I’m a day open table player and host a pvt table at night. Most of us Play Missions, but many
on all tables have complained the tasks on #5 often impossible. HOW can I only get 8 pocket
pairs or 4 ace of spades on over 12hrs. Some even worse. All in all a fun game on the side.

YES many have commented the #5 tasks are too many, too long, not doable. I’ve been on some
days into night 12hrs and not got all of #5? Very Frustrating

It would be a good idea to have a Mission party where it’s a private table only for those seeking to complete tasks, no numpties going all-in and pre-flop raising like you get on all the Ring tables. I would be up for that.