OFFICIAL CONTEST - Who would win?

Princess Leia - cause she’s so hot!

Sherlock will win for sure, i have such info from a confidential source:)

1 Like

( waves hand , these are not the cards you want to play )

Gotta be … Princess Lea … :princess:

Well to me it seems that ‘Samuel L Jackson & Sherlock Holmes’ are in the running here, I’m not familiar with the one on the far right, & the "Princess is old skool, I’m having a tuff one with this, but I’m gonna guess / pick Samuel…(yep), that’s my ‘Final Answer’…lol

Samuel L - cos he’s the coolest man on the planet - who else can carry off wearing a kilt?

Sherlock Holmes he’s very clever in analzing a hand.

1 Like

daenerys the mother of dragons

Princess Leia would win as she has the “force” within her!!

NOT 4 NOTHIN BUT–
RALPHIE BEING A BLIND SQURL-
FEELS HE SHOULD ALWAYS WIN!!
BUT HES NUTS!! AND HAS ISSUES!!
BUT HE LOVES BONUS NUTS!!

TOM
RALPHIES SECRETARY

Princess Leia I like long shots

Since 3 of the 4 options are fictitious characters, I will have to go with Samuel Jackson since he is the only one that could truly sit at the table.

1 Like

Princess Leia would win she has the force in her and she would just mind link and make them bend to her wishes

Sherlock Holmes for kickin it old school

1 Like

Daenerys would win hands down for 2 reason…First of all, I had no idea who she was until I Googled her and secondly…has anyone noticed her attire!!! WOW

I am going with Sherlock

1 Like

If you are talking about any one hand or a short series of hands, there is no adequate way to predict the winner. If however, it is a long, long tournament where skill would over come most luck factors, I would have to go with Sherlock Holmes as the most probable winner, given his incredible intelligence and superhuman skills of deduction.

1 Like

Princess Leia, she’d simply use her Jedi Mind Tricks… “Samuel, Sherlock, Daenerys,…7 High you have…fold on the River you will”…

Clearly Samuel Jackson if you consider him in his Jedi role. According to Mike Prinke (Quora Nov 11), Jedi can read minds…
“The Jedi Council reads Anakin’s mind in Episode I, in Episode III Palpatine does the same thing, Kylo Ren extracts peoples’ thoughts in Episode VII, Darth Maul does it during Rebels, and so on, and so on, and so on. Anytime someone says “your thoughts betray you,” someone is getting their mind read. Surface thoughts of any kind are an open book to them.”
Princess Leia has a rudimentary understanding of the Force, but she isn’t a fully trained Jedi.
Sherlock Holmes has excellent deductive reasoning skills, but can’t read minds.
Daenarys Targaryen has dragons, but can’t read minds.
Was this a trick question?

1 Like

Sherlock, because his detective skills would provide a more accurate evaluation of the opposition play strategy.

1 Like

Samuel L. Jackson because he can bluff and intimidate the other players.