Not Offensive

oops…what i would most times do lol

Works for me :grin:

3 Likes

I’ll 2nd that !!! … :ghost:

2 Likes

Inner Peace: Having the ability to insult idiots and not care one way or the other whether they realize it or not :slight_smile:

3 Likes

LOL that works also.

2 Likes

Hahahahaha, just like weeds in my grass. Cut one and two grow back lol. It’s a never ending battle.

I am dead set against removing the people who have passed away,
They are the the major portion of people I am sure I can beat on this site.

6 Likes

Hahahahaha, that was great :slight_smile:

I interact with other players on the tables, they ask what is player rep? I simply tell them that mainly I am here to assist the newer players, with questions or concerns. As far as table talk, I think that when it becomes personal and nasty, it should be stopped… I come to the site to play poker not to put up with the bar room insults… You would think that if you paid $10,000 to enter a tour, you should be able to do and say what you want, WSOP NOT SO!!! SO i SAY NO TO PERSONAL ATTACKS!!!

4 Likes

Hope I am never on a table with you …:roll_eyes::grinning:

hahahahahaha

Well, a little personal and a little nasty should be ok, IMO

I agree

That’s a good one Seville. Got a chuckle out of me for sure…Thanks :laughing:

1 Like

Chat room not table chat .

I am on a table now have played 38 hands and could not get one hand or could I even get any cards to play should I fold what cards I have and leave the table after 10-15 hands there is only 9 players maybe I stay to long not sure it happens to me a lot What would u do ??? sammymorgan

A chip ‘n’ a chair. I stay to the bitter end! Sometimes it pays!

2 Likes

I agree

And sometimes you cannot get that taste outta your mouth…

2 Likes

got to keep it civil, for me, I am not easily offended not to say I have not been

1 Like