Nonsense

lol Didn’t know if I should respond to this cause , I might be getting close to the 21% again… and then I thought screw it … I doomed us already.

2 Likes

:robot:
Warning, Warning… danger…, Will Robinson.
Beep, Bop, Beep, Whirrrrr, Whistle …

4 Likes

Hahahaha ROLMFAO :rofl:

how could you. everyone knows 21% posting automaticly means terminators will kill us all. you should shame yourself.

perhaps i have someone to help with this serious threat, so the terminators won’t come to us.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Haha, thanks for bringing this up, actually – I didn’t know it did that! Still learning after all this time, especially when it comes to the mysteries of our forum software. :wink:

4 Likes

I know I talk too much , but thanks to Replay now I know the percentage …lol

3 Likes

good they added it to the statistics
here are mine:
vpip 20%
pfr 18%
overexcessive talking infused with much joking: 99%

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with that :joy::+1:t2:

1 Like

hahaha, what i thought too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

H I Craig I spoke about a week ago about deactivating my account I listen to u but that didn’t work for me I went on several time to deactivate my account but it keep telling me my Password is wrong I think I had the same one for two years and because of the wrong password I cant leave and no I am not starting over again I have been there don’t that and its over I disliked the 5/10-10/20/25/50 tables so much I just want to close my account Can u please help me u seen so nice like mjn I didn’t want to bother him so if u can tell me how I can get out of the account I would appreciate your help thank you sammymorgan

1 Like

Hate to see you go Sammy but if you must the password is the same one as you use to log on here.

Please re think it…

there is a very special and secret strategy that will solve all your problems and help you recover all your lost passwords. even the CIA and FBI use this special trick. i post a picture below to show you what this genius strategy is.

5 Likes

How are you going to get a Queen on the urinal, MAYBE a jack, MAYBE a 10, but…

1 Like

depends on how beautiful the queen is.
the king is standing on the left urinal, and the jack is on the right urinal of the queen. since they are using the urinals too, several body parts are used, depending on the beauty of the queen, these body parts are getting larger and stronger. if the queen is beautyful enough, the queen will hold both these body parts for balance so she can piss easier while standing on the urinal.
afterwards when it’s all done, no one had any complains about it. proving that it’s the best way to do it.

Wow I’m I lost on those posts :thinking:

Well… The thread is titled Nonsense,

1 Like

No doubt lol

confused

1 Like

Yup lol