No support

It would be nice if there was a bulletin board of some kind where staff could acknowledge problems and post etas for solutions so that players are kept in the loop. It’s disconcerting to have servers go down in the middle of tournaments with no word from management. We understand that problems happen at web sites, with equipment and within apps but not hearing from staff compounds the issues. The current issue started during the 3:45pm tournament yesterday and to my knowledge no word from staff on status was forthcoming until someone made an inquiry hours later…not a good way to instill confidence in this site’s ability to provide the advertised services. Just my thoughts and observation. I spent 50 yrs working in various areas of sales and service, dealing with people, and learned that communication is one of the keys to success.
Savai2

3 Likes

Hi Kate, I did check the forum…nothing at that time was specific to my problem :slight_smile: Don’t recall mention of the technical guys were working on the problem. Please don’t fret! Was not meaning any offence by posting my message :wink:

From past experience, when there was a problem the buy-in chips where reimbursed, maybe a day or two. This one seems pretty major so that side of things may take longer especially as it looks like over half the site players have probably logged in to play. Might have to be real patient before our next poker fix and hope withdrawal symptoms don’t overwhelm us.

1 Like