New tournament result window

looks not too nice

2 Likes

I saw something like that earlier, I thought something was different because I was playing Omaha instead of Texas Hold’em. I prefer the normal one, not sure about that one, it’s way too bright on the eye.

I really don’t like it. Ugly, much less information, and a downgrade not an improvement. Place, Points, and Chips won are kinda useful

4 Likes

I agree, and it doesn’t show the tournament points.

2 Likes

Thank you for mentioning it! It was great when you could see how many Tourney Points you earned…especially when you are trying to move up on the monthly leaderboard.

When you are playing two Public Leagues back to back and the first one hasn’t finished yet, it is nice to know where you stand.

3 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

Actually, this comes into play right now for me. Why can’t we see how many points we win after we are out, like we used to? I’m heading into the second game of Oceanic tonight and I want to know where I stand. It truly is a fun game of competition at the top of Oceanic every month and every day. I would have to say that the top 20 on the monthly leaderboard pay attention to every point we earn. For me, it is not about what place I finish per game or how many chips I win. It is more about points for a month long friendly competition.

Adding Grapevine into this conversation since she is always there playing along side of us, or beating us and listens to hear what the players say. @grapevine @will_lira @lildevil109

2 Likes

Just on my way to sign in and play with you now Jodie, and it is true that the Oceanic is almost like a private league as we see our friends there most days. It does seem a shame that the points do not show on the table. We will try our best to get this reinstated!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for responding Kate! The Oceanic League is very much like a Private League feels and most of us in the top 20 play 365 days a year. We are kind, compassionate, friendly and cheer each other on when another player wins. It would be nice to have the scoring system back to see how many points we earned in a game without waiting until the game ends.

Kate, thank you for listening, understanding and most of all, it is always a pleasure to see you playing with us in the Oceanic League!!!s

3 Likes

I agree that I prefer to see the tournament points on the pop up, but I also think the box needs to be bigger. If you play the table at the standard size, the pop up is so small that it is hard to read. I do like that it seems to be appearing immediately, rather than having to wait until the next hand ends.

1 Like

not a fan, keep it simple - if anything the increase in tourney points

Another reason to show the tournament points at the end of the game, big enough so that people can see, is for new players. When I first started, I had no idea what the points were for, or that they were attached to leaderboards. New players ask all the time what the points are for and I usually explain. If no points are shown, people will not ask or learn about them.

3 Likes

I wonder why the change ? Looking more and more like a video game every week.

1 Like

This pop-up was the result of a bug, and it should be back to normal now! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

That’s great to hear, thanks.

3 Likes

Thanks it is back!

4 Likes

Thank you for the update Fizzymint!!!

3 Likes

Yay! Thanks!

2 Likes

Excellent :+1:t2:

2 Likes