My level of poker skill

I guess you will keep up your trash talking, I will stay away from you. Take care & please don’t bother me either!

3 Likes

You honestly think hes a bot? that sounds crazy… why would replay take the time to employ a bot that targets players with chips in the billions or hundreds of millions? I doubt any of them buy chips or anything so what would be the point? really, it makes no sense at all. :confused:

2 Likes

I was definitely not trash talking, just speaking facts. I felt I had a right to respond to your comments about me, being it’s a democratic society. Is that fair ? I spoke about your play in the EXACT same manner and tone, as you spoke about my play. Sorry if you feel embarrassed now.
Thank you for your time.

llovecat would have to have won an average of apx. 260,000 every day he’s been at RP, without ever having a losing session. That’s not taking into account having to build a bankroll big enough to be able to even sit down at a table with big enough stakes in order to even have a chance of winning big money. He would have to take his 10K in chips (free for joining, can’t remember how many you get), and he would have win an all-in bet, and double-up, ten times in a row in order to accumulate 10 million chips. Then he could maybe sit down at a table with big enough stakes. Nobody else sees this as a little improbable ? Or he spent thousands of real dollars to purchase chips, or RP gifted him millions in start up chips. I call BS. 20+billion chips in 27 months…

It is more like 25 Million EVERY day lol !!! Do u worship sheep realize how completely rediculus that is … I will be addressing this JOKE of a “I am the best” Statement later

well lets ask him and see what he says…hey ilovecat, did u spend $ 437,500 bucks on your 21 billion chips? which is how much it would cost at 12 mill chips for $250 bucks according to what the cost of chips says here. i got my bank to what it is now from 2500 freebies and only about half is from rings, other from sit n gos and MTTs…so its possible if u play high and elite rings only and your an aggressive good player. ive seen him play and make 8 bill in the last 3 or 4 months…he went from 13 bill to 21 bill soooo… he could have easily done that if he bought and started with 25 or 50 mill chips…deff starting with 100 mill playing elite rings only but still rare…but hey there has to be 1 that happens to pull it off and it could have been him. but to buy $437,000 of fake chips…ugh i dont think so.

2 Likes

Guys… if you do not believe it can be done have a look at some gamergirl

Gamer posted screen shots to prove it and when asked how many chips they had bought
Sep '18

I never buy chip it is waste of money
You have to be good or you cannot do it! I play 4 table 1 on 1 and win them fast!
Tourney is too slow to win it fast
I make more 130 mills in 1 day so you cannot check it!
Your 63 mills is nothing I don’t want it!.

I don’t get why someone who won so many chips would self-denigrate the accomplishment by saying how bad the opponents they beat were. I’d rather talk up how good the people I beat were, and help them feel better so they’ll keep coming back to give me more chips. But I can’t fathom a billion chips. It’s taken me 14 months to get to just shy of 19 million, and while I’ve been slowing down lately how much I play, most of that time I was playing 6-7 games/day, 6-7 days/week. Of course during most of that time I was also learning to play winning poker.

During a good week now, I am able to win about 1M in chips, more than that is certainly possible. So in theory I could be around +50M at the end of a year. To hit the first billion I’d need to play 20 years like that. Of course, I can move up in stakes and shorten that time if I can keep that win rate. Or I can play ring games and win or lose real chips every hand instead of tournament chips.

So, I dunno, I guess it’s feasible. When I hit 50M or 100, I could comfortably move up to 1M buy-in SNGs. I don’t need to be that cautious, others aren’t, and they build their bankroll faster. In the end its all just play chips.

2 Likes

This is no problem when you’re playing a ring game at big enough stakes. Even if you’re playing 2k/4k, 260k is just half a buyin and a very easy winrate to sustain if you play a couple of hours a day. If you keep moving up once you have 5-10 buyins for the next level, it’s no problem to build up a bankroll. Once you have the bankroll to play elite stakes then it’s easy to see how you can accumulate billions.

But you don’t have to take cat’s word that he’s one of the biggest winners here. Replay gives us a list for the week and the month of who won the most chips. ilovecat is always up at the top of the list. At the time I’m writing this he won 796M this month.

2 Likes

If you want to compare my MMT’s to your ring games, that is your option. My play style, winnings, and ranking speak for themselves. I know you will say I bought all my chips to justify your play, but the badges you are missing is your profile speak volumes. The 1 badge I am missing is irrelevant and has nothing to do with poker skills. If you want to sit at a table and play heads up or any other style I will join you. You might want to not show off you math skills in public, people may get jealous. That Is all I have to say about that!
539004074 is A miss on my note taking. But my winning hands prove this happens seldom. I so want to sit at a table with you for an hour!!!

1 Like

Your play is actually far less aggressive than mine. Your earlier post made you sound like you were some elite well seasoned player, lol ! Of all the hands I watched of yours, you never raised more than “minimum”, and very seldom at that. The way you played hand # - 539027334 was not very good to say the least. Horrible for so many reasons. But of all the play I’ve watched, it’s normal play for you. I could keep returning criticisms with you forever.

If all you can come back with is a comment about my 4am mistake on inputting numbers into a calculator, than that is very comical. You were much better off being done with this like you said you were. You are just sounding desperate now. I have absolutely no problem playing vs you. When you see me online, sit down at the table and we’ll play. Judging who’s best by one one hour session is silly and not at all accurate but who cares. I’m not scared.

You most definitely can’t handle being called out. You must have very thin skin. And the funny thing is, I didn’t say anything about your play that isn’t absolutely true. I just had to watch about 30 hands. You set yourself up by attacking me and now that I exposed your play for what it is you can’t handle it.

And you are insinuating that because you just play tournaments, that its the reason you play far less aggressive and more passive than me, although that’s why you attacked me and exactly what you said my faults were.

I’m guessing this thread will be “closed” shortly. But if not, I am happy to keep responding to your future comments.

Sit let me find you

I may play tomorrow or Tuesday, as I’m not working. I’m watching SNF with my wife right now, as I respond to you. My wife thinks that you are too cute ! So, why are you sooooo upset anyway ? I’m not being out of line (or RP would ban my chat or at very least they would close this thread). You had your poke at me (although my original comments had absolutely nothing to do with you), for no reason at all. So, I just had to look into your play. I told it like it IS. And you are soo desperately trying to save face.

I don’t really care how many chips you purchased thus far. Although I’m 100% sure it’s many.

Like I said, I will probably play at some point in the next couple days.

You are cute little man, I remarked because you kept calling someone out who chose not to respond to you with your unsupported accusations. I see you are replying before I can finish my response. But I will sit with you anytime & I will post the results (win or lose)

1 Like

your last hand
you started the hand with 10K
you limp in late in the tourney, in early position with K3 suited, with 7 more players left to act pre flop
you leave yourself with only 8K back
you flop a K to go with your “rag” kicker
player puts you all-in, you have to call
the rest is obvious
why would you EVER want to play K3 in that situation ?
it’s an auto fold, or a jam, no other options

sit, if you have time to type, then your wife isn’t important. sit

1 Like

Well folks, we have a gauntlet throw down to a poker showdown.

You sir, have the option of selecting the time and your weapons of choice. This is according to the universally accepted rules governing such things.

You mentioned tomorrow or Tuesday. Let’s firm up the time and date and decide the format. Heads up sudden death, a 3 game series, something else? The stakes must also be decided.

I’m not sure if she has to double dog dare you to make it official, but what say you, sir?

4 Likes

double dog dare!!!

3 Likes

Done !
And you should show some respect in regards to my wife sweetie !!!
You don’t have to dare me.
I actually work for a living and my work schedule is very bizarre. However, I will give you my work schedule (it changes every week) when I find it out, which is always Friday.
We will play during one of my days off, as I work long 12 hr shifts in a hot and dirty factory, and I am very tired after work.
And I actually have a life beyond RP, which is why I don’t play very much to begin with.
We will both enter tournaments that we can agree on.
We will both enter a minimum of 5 tournaments.

Next week I work Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 530pm-530am
So, like I said I may play Monday or Tuesday. Like most people I have things to do.

I have a 10:45 eye doctor visit on Monday & am on call 24/7 as regional Mgr. of 3 stores all west coast USA time. But my staff trys not to bother me on my days off, So anytime after noon PST we can play…

3pm EST is smack dab in the middle of my day
that is not a good time for me at all
I am preferring to play in the AM, EST
that is when I play 90% of time
I understand that is not ideal for you
options ?