My Forum Friend

You are in deed a Great friend @SignPainter , and have been another great, mentor to me. In Prayer’s always & agree we need to get together one day. May the True Light Sine upon you & from you to other’s as it always does:)

5 Likes

please thank your son for his service. I am proud to be an american

4 Likes

Yo! Add me as a friend and lets get playing together, im on most days if you want a buddy.

2 Likes

your on let me know pease

2 Likes

Wow, always great to see folks reaching out to find new friends on the forum’s. Thanks @DxjrxH and @sheree77 and please continue to visit the community forum’s !! Lot of Great Folk’s here to interact with and as always gl at the tables:)

3 Likes

I’m always available for good chat or banter.

2 Likes

Thank you my friend for the kind words and prayers. Not sure about that mentor part though.

2 Likes

Yes Ma’am, I certainly will… A lot of times, I’ll tell him what others have said and he will reply, “I was just doing my job.” I’m blessed to have a kid that earned the title of Marine, went to the sandbox a few times and returned home unharmed physically & mentally. He was Infantry and some that deployed with him weren’t as lucky.

4 Likes

The Few, The Proud, The Marines

OORAH !!!

IMG_0722

5 Likes

Don’t wait Lite and Sign. Make that visit happen soon. I did that and I lost out on that wonderful meeting. You two make Replay a great place to visit. The real reason I am here. Friendships.

4 Likes

No, I did not survive. however my husband did. I have been very active with doing what I can for our men and women.

1 Like