My Apologies

If anyone has noticed, I have been unusually quiet at the tables. According to the Dr. I was either stung, fanged, or poked by something very infectious. My left hand looked like a full udder and my arm like Popeye’s. Needless to say, it is very uncomfortable, as well as, just doesn’t work. Hopefully things will be better soon. I tried poking the keyboard with one hand, but by the time I typed jrhiuyt, backed up and tried again 2 hands had timed out! So, for now I will be quiet, or very brief. Thank you for your patience and consideration.

All the best
Will

18 Likes

Ouch…get well soon. Sounds so painful. Hope the Dr. gave you something to help.

2 Likes

Sorry for your troubles Will.

3 Likes

Ouch, hope you get better soon. It was prob 12beat22, John has that Bee Sting team.

3 Likes

Oh no hope it gets better soon .

3 Likes

Sorry to hear Will. Get better soon. Everyday is one step forward to your recovery. :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Sounds painful Will, get better very soon.

2 Likes

Really concerned for you, Will! I am glad you saw a doctor. This gives me complete justification for smacking the bugs and spiders I find in my house, right?!

4 Likes

Sorry to hear this Joe, Hope you are feeling better real soon :heart:

2 Likes

Hope you get well soon!!

2 Likes

Hope ya have a fast recovery, we miss ya at the tables.

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

2 Likes

My lovely @will_lira I would say eat spinach but its tastes like dust

Hope you get better very soon, we have our wedding to look forward to :slight_smile:

Anybody reading this :

Future Ex Husband GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

5 Likes

Get well soon Will, keep us informed, if your hand lets you. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Best wishes, Will.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear about that…hope you get better soon. Make sure to keep it elevated when you play-like on pillows, it will help swelling and hopefully cut down on some of your discomfort. Take care.

4 Likes

At least it’s not Covid! Hang in there.

1 Like

Hope you are feeling better.

1 Like

Will, hope you get better very soon.

1 Like

be well will lira

1 Like