Muted for 3 weeks

Ha !! I’ve been muted for weeks on end for ■■■■■■■■ because I say it like it is.
If your playing against an idiot I will tell them they are an idiot. Then there
is the joking around that I have been muted for. It’s so childish, if this is an
adult game site they should treat it like so…they blank swearing so let the rest
be. PC is for idiots.:smiling_imp:

Ahhh…would that life came with a mute button…so you tell it like it “is”? More like what you think it “is”, yes? I enjoy this site because they do take a pro-active approach to irritating people…esp. those who feel it’s their job to "tell it like it is. Perhaps, you could let your poker do the talking…if people play like “idiots”…then gleefully take their chips. I observe that just because someone is over 21 it does not mean they’re grown-up. Just sayin’…:innocent:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Muting of players who are rude and offensive to other players is not childish.
And please don’t pretend you are muted for weeks because you only said idiot!

1 Like

Hey there yellowlucy,

I looked over the logs and found a number of things that went against these guidelines:

The DON’Ts:

Don’t swear.
Don’t be a jerk.
Don’t retaliate against anyone.
Don’t criticize others for their style of play.
Don’t harass, threaten, insult, or bully other players.

We realize poker is an emotional game for a lot of people and it can get a little bit heated, but we ask that folks remember that everyone here A) is a human! B) wants to have fun playing poker, and being yelled at because of a perceived slight is pretty crappy. =\ It is also probably the least effective way to help someone improve their game.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes