Multiple Tables Cursor

Wow did this thread get derailed!

1 Like

@rikt0r Thanks for the feedback :wink:
I do think if anyone is serious multi tabling is a must, because you might be great but this game has variance and bad beats happen so playing many increases your chances :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome song, the video is hilarious :joy:

For the love of god … no way could I play my fav “wierd” SnG … on Replay.
Without a dedicated poker client (downloaded), any browser sux @ processing mult tables.

Funnest was : 4 table KO 9 ppl SnG, Everyone plays against the same 8 ppl, on 4 tables simultainiously… Lowest combined finishing posistion determines final outcome of SnG…

2 Likes

Sounds cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That does sound cool. Did they vary the seat positions or keep tables identical?

2 Likes

Warlock, RUahead,
Players were seated randomly at all 4 tables. Play continued till all tables completed. Scoring was like if it was a 4/4 MTT leaderboard where reverse finishing posistion was used as t-pts. so 9 for a win and 1 for 9th place… added to that there was a KO bonus on everyone at all tables seperate from final scoring, Top 3 just like a standard SnG got paid… It was funnnn.
(edit) I think it was 7 second timers, not sure… not more than 10, might have been 6.

2 Likes

Yep! Multi tabling helps offset variance tilt for me a lot and keeps me profitable. Been using auto-focus feature since you brought it up. Major time saver when I’m on my laptop! Next few months I should be jumping on cash and using table ninja. Looking forward to it! GL to you!

1 Like

Table ninja :rofl::+1:t2: