MTT variety

Is it just me or has the selection of available MTTs been reduced? Too often I find that I come on the site and leave without playing, because there is nothing I want to play, unless of course, I play the ring games. But, that should not be my only option. Right now, I have to wait 15 minutes for one available MTT and 45 minutes till a few more come up.

2 Likes

Hi @jujube , I do not believe the selection or amount of MTT’s have been reduced, but agree with the fact at times may have to wait 15 - 30 minutes to join one. I utilize that time as you are here, joining the conversations in the forum or playing a few ring games. GL at the tables

1 Like

Hi jujube, once you’ve played awhile, you get to know when your favorite tourneys are scheduled, most of them give you 15 minutes to register late. The Opal tourneys, just like the others in the gemstone leagues, are like cloclwork. They start at 12, 3, 6 and 9, round the clock, 24/7. GL, see you at the tables.

2 Likes

Perhaps, you are right and it is just me playing or looking for a different range. Thanks for your response and good luck to you, as well.

2 Likes