More unbelievable weirdness

I call with nothing hoping to draw out to a boad royal flush, and do so. Even better, I get a fold from one of the 3 players in the hand by shoving the river, so I only have to chop it two ways instead of three.

I have 96 clubs, board runs out KQJAT hearts. So why did I call on the Turn?

1 Like

I wonder why the 3rd player folded after the board showed a Royal Flush?

Great looking board :+1:t2:

glad you are back @puggywug after telling all you was not playing again - great you changed your mind and that you enjoy poker again more than the Power - lovely to see you back xx you are great player and good to see you back in action xxx

2 Likes

I would guess that they forgot that the pot would be automatically be shared.

Or maybe they were smart enough not to pay the rake w/such a uncalled for amateur play … just saying :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A 5k/10k game is supposed to have a rake cap of 1,000 chips. The rake was capped way before his river shove. Just sayin’.

2 Likes

OK … then may be he figured he would donate a bit and if Replay had a book store … The Player could use them to buy a book on Poker etiquette :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had the same experience, once, except I had KK and was betting with enthusiasm. When the river fell, it cost me half of a fairly healthy pot. I agree that betting the river on a royal flush board would be like calling someone an airhead. Seen it work, tho.