Moniker

Just wondering if I could change my name when HTML takes over all the table? My choice would be
MsMoansAlot hahahaha

5 Likes

I don’t know if it’s still the case, but replay allows an account a single name change. I changed to puggywug shortly after creating the account, I can’t remember what my original name was.

I’m pretty sure there is a limit of 10 characters on player names, so the hahahaha would definitely have to be dropped. Support can answer the question. And as far as I know, there is a “once in a lifetime” limit on changing your player name, so choose wisely, as that guy in the commercial says.

I think this would be a great idea if we could have the chance to change our name one more time when the HTML is complete !

1 Like

I would change my name to Fold.

Oh OHHH,i have a good one…come on Replay be a sport! lol

thinking of changing mine to “bottompair”

like this idea a lot.
Just1time…is mine lol

1 Like

I went from waidus J to waidus when i discovered i had a whole different account under that name. Actually, the reason I switched was the white facebook icon was easier to pick out of a leaderboard list than the blue replay one.
That, and the chance to leave the gutshot chasing, bankroll wasting, limping, shoving, calling station, that i used to be, for a clean slate to record the marvelous deeds of the gift to the game, that i’d become in the 2 or 3 months i’d been playing; I knew what a SB was, the difference between a set and trips, what a BB was, (position, not the bet). A little time to learn to shuffle chips, and I’m Monte Carlo bound. :star_struck:

2 Likes