Mobile player indicator

This would help players to know why player is not chatting. Maybe 10 years ago a site had that, and it helped explain a lot of say malfunctions. And No I don’t rember which site,LOL.

1 Like

mrzick, that sounds like a good idea to me. I’ll bring it up at our next volunteers meeting. Meanwhile, whenever I sit down at a table, I write in chat, “If you let me know you can see this chat, I’ll give you a Good Sport endorsement.” That usually gets a response!

3 Likes

Seems a shame that the mobile app doesn’t have chat, especially after going to all the trouble of getting people to chat more with the endorsements. Also, I would think that not being able to chat means one is less likely to get endorsed for good sport or helping hand.

1 Like

Agree, some players are actually not non-responsive because they could be using the mobile app to play hence they are unable to chat.

So it would be good if we display a mobile icon beside the username to denote mobile user.

2 Likes

I would like to see this feature

2 Likes

Love it Jan:)

2 Likes

Even after Replay fixes the mobile application it would still be nice to keep it.

1 Like

Just to be a realist, though, my friendly offer of an endorsement isn’t always warmly received. Once two brand new players responded, “Go away, Troll!” and another time another brand new player (who doesn’t know we’re nice and also real people) said, “Shut up.” But most of the time my comment is well received! :wink:

3 Likes

I noticed some mean ppl. on here 2. I think they just miserable and personalities like …:). Even when I lose in cash games (not often lmao) i will be polite, but I met MANY very nice people here that off-sets the goofy ones.

2 Likes