Missing Friends

I have been worried about Penny, hoping all is ok. I am so glad that people such as Frankyl, Craig and all,have real concerns. We all have touched each others lives , mostly virtual but nonetheless real. It is “human” to show care and compassion. I am glad to know I have become a part of this league with great people who care.

9 Likes

You’re awesome Vicki!! Well said :heart:

6 Likes

But sadly, still no news.

2 Likes

:cry: :cry: :cry:

2 Likes

Maybe it’s as simple as Wolfie98290 (Penny) had a hard disk failure or a motherboard failure and is currently unable to use their normal communication channels.
I am sure that with Penny being a PlayerRep, that contacting a full Staff member could yield more information or they will at least have more ‘concrete’ contact details for this person.
Here’s hoping!
Best wishes.

5 Likes

I am sure that if Wolfie98290 (Penny) had a way of communicating and the desire to do so, the fourteen days since this thread was started and the day(s) prior to the question being asked provided a suitable amount of time for “Penny” to contact those that they thought were important.

We need to talk about consent and contact and caring vs owning.

TA
(who has no idea how to sign off on this occasion)

Slava Ukraini

2 Likes

I like my friends here. It’s nice meeting up in Vegas once a year for some fun.

11 Likes

I hope All is good with Penny,i am not friends with here! Think it was well said from Sahra!!!

8 Likes

No word in months. Not even from her private league friends :pray:t2:

6 Likes

I checked on her with staff. No one has heard from her. We all miss her!

3 Likes

Thank you Jan

3 Likes

I did send her a wave on Skype weeks ago but no response. I had hoped that Replay would send an email/message and that someone on her end would answer.

4 Likes

Sent TacoJr and BillyBuritto messages, they both haven’t played for 4 months. Anyone in contact?

2 Likes

Thank you for reaching out. So odd that no one responded back.

2 Likes

maybe they got fed up with all the “bugs”

All outreach options have been attempted with no response. Anxious. :frowning:

5 Likes

Any word on Penny yet from anyone ?

:cry: No word.

2 Likes

Anyone hear anything about Whip - unfriended many of us and no word from him in a while.

3 Likes

Oh my, Haven’t seen Whip lately either. :disappointed:

3 Likes