Missed it

I guess I missed when they stopped awarding tickets to and then the playing of a Championship Tournament the last Sunday of the month for finishing in the Top-5 in the League MTT competition… Tried like H E double-toothpick all April just to get it, and Boom. Not even there anymore…To quote The Beav…“Gee Wally, why are ya givin’ me the business?”

It’s not you Moe it has ended. The Championship MTT has been discontinued. I myself liked it and would be playing more in the league leader boards to get Championship tickets. It was fun while it lasted. :slight_smile: You did very well in that Tournament congratulations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Brother. It’s weird, last Summer or whenever it actually started, I had stopped"trying in the three leagues after several months of finishing in the top 5 B4 that started. Then, I got a job after over a year of incredible struggle without one. Fast Food shows no mercy and because of scheduling I couldn’t commit to any league enough to make the top 5. Now, since the end of March (back) I’ve had the time, but " Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full."…Amazing. See you at the tables, my friend. Peace.

2 Likes