Manners

Thanks imahog (teasing) I did not know that. I guess they said cuss words or worse.

I’ll look u up Sharon and see your at the top of the leaderboards. I usually avoid good players, lol but will keep a look out for you.

I be watching u SS (to the tune of…)

With every breath you take ?..lol

Watching me ? :thinking:
(edit): oh Sharon

lol she can watch you too

edit .

Hi everyone I have enjoyed reading this post Personally I try to fit in with the chat at the table I am playing. If people seem to want to talk I join in, if they are quiet I respect this and just get on with the game. I do agree that social chat is more likely in the sit and go and ring tables as in the muti table tournaments you are moved around - sometimes in mid sentence. I think it is nice in the sit and goes if you try to include people you have not seen before even if you have started a tournament with friends as some people are quite shy and need to be drawn out. One thing I do know, it is always a pleasure to play with people who are polite and appreciative of good play.

3 Likes

Normally I have no time for chat. The cards comes too fast, and if I read what someone wrote I am not concentrate on poker. :slight_smile: Ok, from time to time I respond with n1 when someone beat me but this is also tedious for each hand. Sorry for English but this is not my mother language. Hope everyone understand what I wont to write.

2 Likes

I’m always polite on the tables and give credit when credit is do.

Some like to chat, some don’t. I do… It just makes for an all round good time here on Replay.

Have a happy day :slight_smile:
Craig

1 Like

What about auto answer ? I dont like tell over and over same thinks.

it’s unsafe to drive AND use a phone… smh

teepee56 some people ( like myself ) don’t come here to chat. I turn the chat totally off because of that. so if you tell me that a hand I won was a good one and I don’t respond its because I don’t get those messages. not being rude, I just don’t treat this site like it is facebook, or snapchat. its a poker site

1 Like

was never suggested to use a poker site as you would Facebook…but for me the site is more enjoyable with some chat back and forth… but to each his own , but you are missing out on talking to some interesting and fun players.

2 Likes

harley57 allways does that

you dont say

so crum is still alive lol

1 Like

you aint ever gonna suckin up are youCraig !!! LOL

1 Like

I always say something… you know that.

and dont I know it !! lol

hahahahaha, morning my friend.:wink:

am confined to a wheel chair and type with a straw hard to comment at all

1 Like