Make it impossible to fold if no one bets into you and you really need to check

sometimes i hit fold when i mean to press check. maybe they could change the controls so that if you have the option to check , that the fold button goes away, so as make it not possible to fold if you have the option to check. thanks sphere234.

Interesting idea. This would certainly help players avoid an unnecessarily frustrating situation. It’s on our list for discussion, so we’ll see what the rest of the team thinks. :slight_smile:

Cheers, Lesley

Good question!

Actually folding when you have the option to check is sometimes desirable if you don’t want to show your cards. Perhaps you’re bluffing and bet but get called on the turn, then you might just want to fold on the river instead of revealing your hand.

What would be useful though would be a confirmation box that comes up asking you to confirm you really want to fold when you have the opportunity to check. I think that would solve your issue of accidentally folding, whilst giving players the option to fold if they really want to. We’ll add a note now to add this in the future! :smiley:

“Actually folding when you have the option to check is sometimes desirable if you don’t want to show your cards. Perhaps you’re bluffing and bet but get called on the turn, then you might just want to fold on the river instead of revealing your hand.”

^^^Totally this!^^^

Conformation box is the ideal solution.