Look ay my home page, what the hell?

inbox psyscho

Hi wickfix

What is the problem?

Leave her alone. This man has been harassing, intimidating, and threatening a dear friend of mine and has attempted to prey on a few other friends as well.

Not only has he been sending her messages through the site but he has been sending her emails, texts, and phone calls - repeated and unrelenting!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!

She has already called the police and yet he still continues to harass, intimidate, and threaten her. She is going to call the police again.

Here are only but a few of the messages that exist that have been shared with me:

Received this 8 days ago from a friend:

“That guy Wick is verbally abusing her. Didn’t she tell you?”

Followed by from her:

“He lost it…will not respond to his advances the way he likes…called me a ■■■■, a ■■■■■, alcoholic, screaming…something very wrong with him (name withheld) and I told him I’d call the police if he contacted me again in any way. And I mean it. This like the third time he’s done this and I’ve tried to remain friendly, but feel he’s dangerous in a big way. Glad he does not know where I am, but I know his address and will call the police.”

This is but one of many he sent her after she told him to stop and after calling the police:

“Im going in for open heart surgery, so you can pray for an unsuccessful procedure. really sad. do not dare send a message back…do you think? what’s your advice on this?”

The next day she says:

“(name withheld), that ■■■■■■■ sent her two msgs today and one of it was asking for her last name! This fucker is a psycho!!!”

I asked about what this was and turns out he was asking another one of our friends for her first and last name and trying to get other info from her as well.

A short chat conversation between a friend and wickfix:

"(name withheld) : What the H E L L is wrong with you Wick? If I knew you was a psycho, Would had never intro you! Stop stalking her and seek help!! (name withheld) : Have you no idea how crazy you are NOW?!! Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 8s Jc 8h ] Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 5s ] wickfix : yes i do lol "

A message exchanged between a friend and wickfix (the reply, followed by what the friend was replying to):

" I opened a door to what, an ■■■■■■■ that dwells in the past and doesn’t know how to treat a lady? Using vietnam as your excuse? I have to admit, I misjugded you, thought you was worthy of a good lady! I didn’t know you was a total ■■■■ up and a dick! And look at you now, not worthy to be recognized as a good vet but just a wacko to USA made the mistake to enlist in the service! Do the right thing and walk away for once! Have some ■■■■■■■ dignity! Stalking her? Making her life miserable? C’mon, seek help you crazy SOB! I don’t blame myself not one bit because I just realized that I am dealing with garbage! ****************************** On 16 Aug 20:20, wickfix wrote:

who knows nothing, Ive survived death many times, Im a Vietnam Vet, dont threaten me, leave me alone to die my own way. YOU opened this door. Blame yourself."

THIS PSYCHO WON’T LEAVE HER ALONE!!! SHE HASN’T BEEN PLAYING AS MUCH AS BEFORE THIS PSYCHO LOST HIS MARBLES AND IT IS AFFECTING MORE THAN JUST HER BUT ALSO HER FRIENDS ENJOYMENT OF THIS SITE!!!

PLEASE BAN HIM!!! HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHY HIS INBOX WAS FLOODED AND I WILL SEE TO IT THAT IT CONTINUES FOR AS LONG AS HE REMAINS ON THIS SITE FOR ANY ACCOUNT HE CREATES!!!

HE IS PISSED OFF? GOOD!!! I SEEM TO BE GETTING TO HIM!!! I AM INFURIATED AND VINDICTIVE AND I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL HE IS STOPPED!!!

It appears another player was spamming him with 1000s of private messages. I’ve now banned the player in question and we’ll clean up your messages tomorrow when the dev team are around.

Sorry for the disruption, we’ll brainstorm tomorrow how best to detect and stop this type of behavior to avoid it happening again.

WickFix has made advances towards about 3 weeks ago. He made me feel a bit uncomfortable but I wasn’t expecting to see him react this way to someone else.

I barely knew the guy and he was already making arrangements to come see me nearly 1200km away!!! It got creepy when he said that we can party in his van - one of the few things he emailed me instead of messaged through the site.

He wanted other information from me as well… phone number, address, etc…

There was something I thought we were joking about on the tables (hand numbers? too far back to find but they are there); but after knowing what has been going on recently, now I know he wasn’t joking at all. He messaged this to me not too long ago: “Wanted to call you and hear your voice and make peanut butter noises. Wick”

This is really disturbing. And, he’s doing it to others as well!!! ugh! Disturbing!!!

Thanks for reporting this slickmonte. We’ll look into it for you today - in future please alert us immediately to any behavior that makes you feel uncomfortable, you should either send an email to support@replaypoker.com or contact us via the support chat at the top of every page.