List players viewing a table or tournament lobby

Al Pacino Speech on Devil's Advocate - YouTube " IM humanist "

mute implemented. its on mini profile!!! when we got report button, mod’s do not need watch anymore ( they dont realy watch the rooms right now anymore, anyway)

How do u get a mini profile of a player watching off the table playing?

Moderator’s your prankster, my boy. Think of it… Look but don’t touch.

Touch but don’t taste. Taste but don’t swallow… Worship that? Never!! :stuck_out_tongue:

thets not implemented. Thets a realy a small 1% problem. But you free to make new idea and let users comment/vote on thet.

I find they have more freedom to type and comment, mostly benign but can aggravate and stalk at will. Just observations, no more new ideas to fall on deaf ears.

Who and why only? Male or female, in or out belly button, shoe size, home address,etc.

social security number ofc ! }:smiley:

happiness bande me pikte al men chips ik kan op men account niet el_corleone !!! ik betaal dus ik wil spelen grt doom anthony

So, Happiness is not good for jaycee_. Very interesting?

this site is full of ■■■■

always getting beat on the river card its like they want you to buy chips nothing fair aout this site

I didnt banned you, but i wish i did. You are breaking the rules over and over. You had many bans and you were muted many times. And i cant ban you because you pay for chips??? Let me tel you this. You pay for chips not for the right to cheat and insult other players.

Thats sounds great, maybe you could even design a waitlist, automatically inserting the player when a seat opens…

So, where is the best place to bring up muting off table players, this seems to be a growing problem?

I guess I dont know or care if someones is watching. Please explain to me why we should care and be so serious as to expose them. Sounds like some kind of spy movie. Is it all that serious. Seriously please enlighten me because I really dont under stand. Ty, :slight_smile:

most dont like if mod watch the room, ( so they feel better cheat or harass others) some I think afraid of the watchers learn they play.

btw stalkers got banned asap.

But you hit the head of the nail. :slight_smile:

Actually that’s already been suggested a while ago here: http://support.replaypoker.com/replaypoker/topics/waitinglist

If you vote for it then it’s more likely we’ll consider adding it. Thanks!

think it would be a good idea. Other poker sites already are doing this

I agree - moderator and or staff at times need to be able to observe without anyone knowing in an effort to actually get the entire situation clear once one member complains of being mistreated etc…