Less chips

I was on a table starting with 19500 chips the hand was down to 2 of us smokie had won 1500+ CHIPS WHEN I LOOKED UP I ONLY HAD 8k+ chips the hand only cost me 3-4 hundred why they pulled so many I sure would like to know Can any help me understand why something like this would happen There is only one thing I can think of but hope that’s not the case Thank you players need your feed back sammymorgan

You will probably have to give them the hand #. It’s a good idea to jot down the hand number when something like this happens.

1 Like

Yes, please! As @SharonSmarty mentioned, it’s a big help if we have a hand number to reference when it looks like something has gone awry.

Something else that might help is checking your transactions page. You can see all of your wins/losses on that page and if anything looks off, e-mail us at support@replaypoker.com. Everything is accounted for in that log, so it’s good to keep an eye on it.

Thank you I did that’s why I asked if you saw it and beside I told you I am always in a no win situation thank you Sammy