Larger Font Options for Notes

I’d love larger font options for notes, as I often have trouble reading the default font size.

5 Likes

Whole of the chat box

If you go to upper right hand corner of your PC in Replay, you should see 3 little dots Vertical.
If you click on those dots you should see about half way down " zoom " click on zoom and you can make the font bigger or smaller. Hope this helps :smiley:

3 Likes

That is helpful, though it zooms everything, and it would be nice just to be able to set the notes area font separately.

2 Likes

Yes you are correct, it does zoom everything, I’m sorry it could not be just the Chat and or Notes.
Maybe that could be a option in the near Future that Replay might consider.
You can always email Replay…Give it a go anyway, sorry I could not help you in that area.

3 Likes

How about a way to color-tag opponents for quick reference? Get the general read from the tag and only go into the notes for specifics.

6 Likes

I’ve actually been using it, and it does help some. There’s a limit to how much bigger I can make everything before parts of the table start getting in each other’s way. But just making it a little zoomed has helped me to read my own notes a little easier.

1 Like

That’s a great one, too. I remember Poker Stars had that, and I found it useful.

2 Likes

When I put my cursor on the far right vertical line of the chat box and drag it right, not only does it increase the size of the box but the lettering also.

4 Likes

Now why didn’t you tell us that in the first place. :rofl:
You just wanted us to work for it. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hahahahahaha, I wanted to see if someone had a better fix. Nope lol :joy:

1 Like

lol, i just tried it, didn’t work for me. :crazy_face:
and I was dragging away… :rofl:

1 Like

Hahahahahaha, so sorry :disappointed:

1 Like

No need to be sorry :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll get you my Pretty and your little :dog2: to :rofl:

2 Likes

I can’t seem to get that to work. I wonder if we have a different version somehow, or if “far right vertical line of the chat box” was too complicated of an instruction for me to follow, LOL.

Thanks though… I’ll give it a try again next time I’m playing.

2 Likes

screen ink

3 Likes

Hahahahahaha, that was great :joy: Try it…

1 Like

I just had too lol

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like