Keyboard does not work in game

My keyboard does not work during a game. My mouse works OK. I can’t change a bid by typing, I can only accept the default. I also can’t send a message. Help

Hi gil1122

It can be a glitch in your software or a glitch in your connection of browser to the flash program. Which browser your use? Google Chrome, Firefox or IE? You have the same problem when you use another browser? Did you try? Also be sure you have the latest version of your browser and flash program of Adobe.

Please let us know. Greetings Happiness.

Hi gil1122,

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with this. I think your issues might be related to the browser you’re using (Safari 5.1.7 for Windows). This browser has not been supported or updated by Apple for almost two years, so it’s a bit outdated. I’d be curious to know if you encounter the same issues using the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. As Happiness mentions, you’ll also want to make sure you’ve got the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed.

Hopefully that does the trick, but please let us know if you continue to have issues.

Cheers, Lesley