Joke of the week

Where do naughty rainbows go?Rainbow

To prism.

3 Likes

good lord, that was so bad i had to smile lol

1 Like

A truck loaded with thousands of copies of Roget’s Thesaurus crashed yesterday losing its entire load. Witnesses were stunned, startled, aghast, taken aback, stupefied, confused, shocked, rattled, paralysed, dazed, bewildered, mixed up, surprised, awed, dumbfounded, nonplussed, flabbergasted, astounded, amazed, confounded, astonished, overwhelmed, horrified, numbed, speechless, and perplexed.

9 Likes

1 Like

Murder hornets aka, the Asian Giant Hornet, are just a big wasp. Really big wasp but still a wasp. They have no plans to murder us all. none. zero. zip. The “murder hornet” title was given to them by lazy journalists so full of a substance requiring toilet paper that they are spewing it from both ends.
As for the toilet paper part of your question . I have no idea how much toilet paper the average Asian Hornet needs but I would suggest you ensure you and hornet are not using the same square on your next trip

6 Likes

we have had them here for years…leave a pretty big bump when they bite

8 Likes

ROFL!!! Thanks…I needed that.

1 Like

Jan, the only reason I won’t give this one multiple stars is the program won’t let me. Brava!

1 Like

lmao, now that made me laugh :rofl:

1 Like

Question of the day: What are you-all gonna do with all the money you get winnin’ poker?

5 Likes

Germany is advising citizens to stock up on sausage and cheese. They’re preparing for a Wurst Käse situation.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Scary Neighbors

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Q: Why did the brown bear fall out of the tree?
A: Because he was dead

Q: Why did the koala fall out of the tree?
A: Because he was stapled to the brown bear

Q: Why did the squirrel fall out of the tree?
A: Because he thought that it was a game.

3 Likes

Sometimes it’s smarter to just do what the voices in your wife’s head say!

6 Likes

Sign on the door of the strip club:

DUE TO CORONA VIRUS
       WE ARE CLOTHED

:wink:

7 Likes

Capture

5 Likes