Joke of the week

My wife told me she had lost 2kg so I patted her on the bum and said “I found it for ya, Love”
So glad I insulated the dog kennel last year…

5 Likes

This is one of those jokes I try to read aloud to my husband but can’t even pronounce the punch-line because I’m laughing too hard.

1 Like

7 Likes

A visiting priest shows up at the golf course and asks to join a regular foursome who is down a player. They happily welcome him and go on to the 1st tee. They decide to give the priest the honors and he hits a beautiful shot straight down the middle of the fairway. The regulars then take their turns and all is going well until the final player slices his tee shot off into the woods. “Damn it!” he swears.

The priest is a bit taken aback but quickly pulls himself together and says nothing. The scene repeats itself a few more times until the priest cannot contain himself any longer and admonishes the man. “If you keep this up, surely the lord will strike you down with lightening.” The man shrugs it off and play resumes as before.

On the final tee, the same golfer once again slices his tee shot off into a lake and yells “Damn it!”. Out of nowhere, clouds gather and thunder rumbles. The priest exclaims “I told you so.” just as a giant bolt of lightening comes down and strikes the priest dead.

In a huge booming voice that could be heard for miles, god yells “DAMN IT!”

6 Likes

8 Likes

that left a bruise me thinks

2 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Perfection :smiley:

1 Like

My mate just rang me tears
His wife has left him and taken his Bob Marley collection and the satellite dish
Poor dude

No woman, no sky!!

1 Like

6 Likes

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure I was married to her once…

3 Likes

Homeschooling getting tough for some parents.

plant cell

2 Likes

Bet2

5 Likes

2 Likes

mail111

3 Likes

Well done, Beth! Glad to see you posting here!

6 Likes

I taught my dog to play poker hold em but he is easy to beat,
because every time he gets a good hand he wags his tail.

1 Like