Is Omaha 8/Hi-Lo a game RP might consider?

RP does not have any High Low games. Omaha 8 certainly adds a twist to the normal way of playing Omaha.

Thank for the suggestion B17. We’d definitely consider it, if you can ask your friends to vote for it, then it’s more likely we’ll add it before the other types of poker we’re planning to add.

Let’s do it!!!

I vote for it, i ticked on +button (next to people likes this idea.)

Well, maybe this idea will get some traction.

both great games why not more people playing?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled omaha or omaha hi lo.

All or nothing at all — Sinatra’s best!

Paul — How about Freeroll games to introduce New games like Omaha 8 to build an understanding and comfort zone for the game.

Yeah sounds like a great idea B17 :slight_smile:

We already use Wednesday’s for different types of freerolls, perhaps we can schedule it then - once we finally get around to launching Omaha 8. It’s on the roadmap, but lots of exciting new features coming soon too!

Yeah sounds like a great idea B17 :slight_smile:

We already use Wednesday’s for different types of freerolls, perhaps we can schedule it then - once we finally get around to launching Omaha 8. It’s on the roadmap, but lots of exciting new features coming soon too!

Only 5 votes, there must be more players who like this game. If you like this game, click on the button.

I think u should add some Omaha h/l and 9 player sit and go tables

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Omaha h/l and sit and go.

I’ve merged your request into the existing topic. We still plan to add new types of poker, but it’s unlikely we’ll be able to do it before next year - lots of other new features planned in the meantime.

Still waiting!

We haven’t forgotten B17. Unfortunately the new types of poker which we know SOME players will really enjoy has had to wait, whilst we develop the brand new site and mobile versions with great new features that we know ALL players will love. It’s unlikely we’ll start work on these different version of poker until at least early next year.

thats the only game that i like and enjoy so come on

why not a ggame with omaha h/l i love that game :]

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled omaha h/l.

Omaha h/l just wondering when its coming it be even better site when u get it

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled omaha h/l.

Thanks for the feedback loadit. All hands on deck at the moment building the new website and mobile version, so no plans to add more types of poker this year. Hopefully early-mid next year.

Just a Reminder.