Is everyone having problems getting in a room. won't connect but my internet connection is fine

Is everyone having problems getting in a room. won’t connect but my internet connection is fine.

I’m having the same problems, cant get into any games. Got to love it!!!

Just keep saying connecting…piss poor!

ya… me too… refreshed and renewed my IP… still the same

I was able to connect by going to the lobby … and direct connecting to a specific table… trying to hit “Quick” play still hangs… just an FYI

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Why is the freeroll 7pm stuck.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled connection. Could not connect and play at midnight 12/16 central time. any other site it went to was fine, but I could not connect to a table. Weather???

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I am unable to get into tables. I keep getting kicked back to the lobby. Can you helpo me out please?. when I try to enter table i get sent back to poker lobby

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Our chips looked in table German Reability 3. Sunday night. Table German 3, knocked out all players, and our chips are still there, nobody can connect, when will our chips show in our bank. Hope we dont loose them.
It happened Sunday night.

abuelaadela

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled having trouble connecting…using google chrome.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled cant get on to play.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled yes I am in a million satalite and I have been made a ghost could you undo this please.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Connection problem. same last night onsanta sit&go lost 5thousand toury no. 153073

Note: This topic was created from a reply on the Got locked out of Sunday Million 11 last night. Many others also. Would like m… topic.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Got locked out of Sunday Million 11 last night. Many others also. Would like my 15K back.. When game started everything froze. We could text but not play.

Unusually high user number in freeroll coused a unfortunate slow down, I merged the threads in here, albeit all user have slow down that time. Hopefully RP sort it out for you all. Paul alrady posted on main page yesterday about this issue.

We had a little hiccup yesterday, everything running normally again. As you probably saw on my recent post about the stability of the site, we’re making lots of updates to our infrastructure to better support the current number of players we have and give us some runway to manage those peak hours and big tourneys.

■■■■■■■■ it is still down

I have had this problem twice today(Dec.28)