Im on a tourny right now but am not able to participate. Although it has me betting on all blinds and I am losing all my chips

im on a tourny right now but am not able to participate. Although it has me betting on all blinds and I am losing all my chips.

Hi circustrainer.

It was the High Blind Starter? You was not able to open the table? Or you was in the room but not able to play?

You tried to double click on your name in the lobby to open the table? Please let us know.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled im on a touny and cant play but its betting and loding all my money. im on a tourny but it wont let me play …although its betting all the blinds for me.

circustrainer, could you see yourself seated at the table? Were you greyed out? Were you able to play initially then at some point you couldn’t play anymore? Or was it like that when you opened the table?

what is the reason the not so late games at night keep messing up about half way through. third night in a row I’ve been booted out and can’t get back in and lose all the chip’s ? I was close to being in the money again. 12th, Kind of hard to get any where

Hi RandyMc

Please send it to the staff by using the ? in the header or by email to support@replaypoker.com.

Tell which tourney it was and what happened. They can investigate, give you advice and refund if needed. You use the browser Google Chrome (recommended)? If it happens more often on that time, is it possible there starts another program on your computer what makes the misconnection? You tried to open the table manually?

Mentioned that in your email and maybe they find the problem. Greetings Happiness.

ok thanks Happiness