If You Won The WSOP Main Event

In 2019 Hossein Ensan won the World Series of Poker Main Event taking home $10,000,000 in first prize.

So I started thinking what would you spend your winnings on if you won the WSOP Main Event? I think I would put 3 or 4 million away to support my poker career, give money to my parents and other family members then with the remaining money I would either build or buy a new house.

How would you spend your winnings?

-Marc

1 Like

Tapping into our secret fantasies, are you, Marc? Well, I will post mine here and I know you will agree! I would choose a cruise ship that will take me around the world, rent a suite, and settle in for a many years long ride. I would, of course, bring my books and my knitting and my husband (but he gets seasick easily). I would also want a regular game of Texas Holdem available!

2 Likes

Sounds good to me Jan! Would love to go around the world on a cruise!

-Marc

1 Like

I would buy a Bugatti Chiron, then customize it with a lift kit and big monster mudder tires. Maybe add a roll bar with lots of lights. Finally, I would add Yosemite Sam “Back Off!” mudflaps, then just drive it around to supercar meets and shows.

3 Likes

I would add an extension to my house , buy a 2nd house for vacations big enough for the whole family.Share my wealth with family and close friends and also donate to animal shelters. Hire a hit man ( oops did I type that out loud )

4 Likes

I would retire comfortably and support causes I believe in.

2 Likes

build new house. get dream car. rest in bank. play replay poker.

2 Likes

… all the “normal stuff” like fix some bugs at my home, own flats for my children, new car and trips to all the nice places… I would spend a “little” amount of money for a Steinway Grand Piano.
grafik

2 Likes

In my nearly 70 years I have collected numerous items. I have more than 25 guitars, about a dozen amplifiers, hundreds of knives, three sets of golf clubs, two motorcycles and the list goes on.
If I won $10 million, I would sell everything I possess and start over just to see if I wound up with the same stuff or an entirely different variety of items. shrug-smiley (50x50) (2)
Oh yeah, and that donate to worthy causes thing…

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I would retire and buy an island. No, not what you may be thinking. There is a small island with a nice house on one of my favorite fishing lakes in the north-woods. The lake is large enough to have room for a sea plane landing and take off, but no road access. I would spend the summer months at this place and fly friends in for fishing trips on a weekly basis. Did I mention that because you are on an island, there isn’t a mosquito problem? No bear problems either. And while I would “while away” my summers in the north lands, I would winter in a warmer clime, perhaps Biloxi. But that’s a different story.

2 Likes