If You Could Meet Any Fictional Character

If you could meet any fictional character who would it be and why?

The fictional character could be from a book, TV show, movie etc…

I’m a big fan of the Simpsons so if I could meet any fictional character I would want to meet Homer Simpson. I think it would be fun hanging out with him since we are both sports fans and I think we would get along fine.

What fictional character would you want to meet and why?

-Marc

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll be pegged as a snob, but here goes: I love Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice. She’s smart, witty, wise, and while not the most beautiful of the sisters, radiates with an inner beauty. I’d love to meet her and hang out with her, but most of all I’d love to have her enjoy me too.

3 Likes

My total fantasy is Rupert Campbell-Black from the Rutshire Chronicles written by Jilly Cooper. In my imagination he is every girls idea of top male totty! He could wine me and dine me in the local inn, then we could retire to his stately home for…coffee? Ah well, a girl can dream!

4 Likes

A fictional character I admire is Raylen Givens, a character created by Elmore Leonard. I love his non-chalant savvy. I enjoy all the books by Elmore Leonard, but I really loved the TV series based on Leonard’s “Fire in the Hole.” The TV series is titled “Justified,” and it builds in intensity through seven amazing seasons.

2 Likes