Ideas to maybe help

1. The lobby in ring games many times indicates, for example, 6/5, meaning that there are 5 players in a 6 man game. Most of the time when you enter that game it is full. Is there something I am missing?

2. When in a game it should be identified somewhere on the playing page - like 25/50 hi/lo.

3. It would be nice to have it easier to select an amount to bet. The slide bar is cumbersome and too sensitive so setting a particular amount is difficult.

Question: There seems to be very little interest in sit and go games - why?

I enjoy this site very much. Your competitor Poker Stars has some good ideas you could steal. Your site is better!!!

I don’t use the slide bar i type in the amount…works better for me. what are some of the good ideas at PS

GL at the tables

1 Like

Here’s hoping I help somewhat.

1. The lobby pages are unfortunately well known to lag out and display incorrect numbers of participants sat at a table or in a tournament, it’s very often than you see maybe one or two seats free, go to click to Register and it’s already full. Not much you can do about that, it just happens unfortunately for most if not all of us.

2. I’m not too sure what you mean there, but it’s displayed on the top of the game window or title bar (when not in full screen) on a browser, hope that’s what you meant.

3. As Hobosoup mentioned, you can type in an amount. Some people say it doesn’t work properly, I’ve never used it to be honest.

By Sit and Go, you mean Ring games or Sit & Go tournaments? Try adjusting your Bet/Stakes options to see if you have everything that you want enabled, maybe some checkboxes aren’t selected.

I think I used to play on Pokerstars years ago but they did something to change their website and I didn’t like it, can’t specifically remember what it was. ReplayPoker is very easy to navigate for me, except for the lags here and there, it’s a good website.

1 Like

In the free roll games if I am in the big blind, after that hand is over I have immediately been moved to a new table again and sat in the position of being in the big blind once again. This is not proper to be in the big blind 2x in a row. Why does the program do this…?

I’m assuming you mean the Multi-table Tournaments? I think the tables get filled up randomly as the number of participants changes, so you can be put into any seat by default, nothing we can do about that. The one thing that puzzles me is, quite a few times when I had a small stack, say mid way through a tournament, I get put onto a different table and everyone there has lots of chips, so why do I get put in there, instead of onto a table where everyone has similar chips to me. That’s frustrating to me.

i have trouble with the lobby when searching tables,it jumps and reloads to about 3 or 4 tables and i have to click it to get it to reload sometimes…irratating

1 Like

When doing Scheduled Maintenance to the site, may I suggest using a countdown timer rather than posting a set time such as 4am EDT. A huge percentage of players do not know or care how far +/- they are to EDT and this is further complicated by DST going in opposite directions in both hemispheres. It involves a search engine, some head scratching and usually choice mutterings prompting my dog, Five Miles, to give me a very disdainful look.
It would be so much simpler to know that in X:YZ hours & minutes there will be 2 hours downtime.
…p.s. A disdainful look from Five Miles is nothing to take lightly and, if a sinner fails to correct their failings, mournful grumbling followed by the most Gawd awful, foul smelling “bum burp” usually ensues. Please Replay, I beg of you, use a countdown timer and do not subject my household to Five Miles gas cannon