Idea-Make it so profile pictures are seen at the table

I think this is good idea when players have own avatars.
@fizzymint
When we can expect an HTML5 version of game?

Itā€™s an enormous project, so no ETA at the moment.

People can use anything they want (that fits our code of conduct!) for their avatars, so the only thing we really need to enforce is making sure they meet the guidelines. Weā€™ll have to be more vigilant, but it should work. :slight_smile:

In my opinion I think itā€™s a good idea. Sometimes when Iā€™m playing at a table and want to see a players avatar I got to click on their mini profile which is sometimes inconvenient. I also think though it should be optional so players donā€™t have to have a profile picture if they donā€™t want to.

I see yours as a cartoony type person, Sharon. I donā€™t know if u see mine *updated to show a more accurate age. I wanted to show my goofy side 'cause thatā€™s how I want people to see me. I could import photo(s) that show a cartoon, or stripper, or whatever I think would help my interaction with other players.

I think it is a personal choice, some peeps just donā€™t want to be shown as real on the internet and I canā€™t say I blame them given there is a certain annonomity in doing that.

I agree , it is a personal choice , sometimes you can tell a lot about the player by the avatar they use. I have a friend on here who used her real picture which was then copied and changed a little ( had her on a donkey) and was then used by another player just to annoy her. The fact that the site has no control over who can copy an avatar I choose to use the one I am using , plus it also suits my personality and my "About Me " on my profile page .

I find it very easy to click to see the mini-info thingy, yet ( yet the pic is 1/4 the size it should be if it is user supplied, I posted a ticket to staff to get it fixedā€¦ that was ignored ā€¦ I guess ).

Now, Full-Tilt had both, yet if you used a Tilt avatar, there was 4 emotions you could toggle with a key, @ the tableā€¦ yes Sharon, one was eye-roll :+1:

FreePoker.org had both, but no emotions, they also had gifts you could buy pplā€¦ like beer ect ect ectā€¦ and custon avatars ppl paid for, but still cartoony.

I like the current system, except Iā€™d like to be able to just enlarge the pic on rollover, from the mini-info thingyā€¦ ( and fix the mini thingy )

Itā€™s my picture your talking about right ? hahahahaha :wink:

[quote=ā€œCraig_Anthony, post:27, topic:6319ā€]
Itā€™s my picture your talking about right ? hahahahaha :wink:
[/quote] ( Comment sensored ) ( by me )

Hahahahaha, that was awesome :slight_smile: