I was disconnected in tournament could not get in and lost chips in the ante, which I could not play...WHY?

I was disconnected in tournament could not get in and lost chips in the ante, which I could not play…WHY???

Hi odee

Which tourney was it? And what happened? You just disconnected and stayed in the same room? You was still in the room? Or table keeps saying connecting but not won’t open? Or was you moved to another table? You tried to re-open the table manually?

Close the room, re-open the lobby again on your dashboard (there is a link) Than push the button “Play Now” or double click on your name.

Also it is the best to use the browser Google Chrome.

Please let us know. Greetings Happiness.

bankroll builder I was moved to another table, name showed with ante two times without cards( I think at least two) it kept taking the chips, then it let me in with less chips to play. All this after I found where I was moved to during play. Not mad just to know what happen?

That is very odd indeed, i’ve sent it to the tech team. Hope they find out what happened.

Thank-you, I hope you find the problem because I enjoy playing on relay poker and as learn more it has been fun.

Hi odee!

Thanks for reporting. We are checking this issue, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Cheers, André.

We’ve refunded your buy-in and hopefully we’ve fixed the issue.