I made this!

Many of us do things that aren’t related to poker. Do you make stuff–or did you once make stuff? I’m curious! What would you like to share about what YOU made? Here’s mine. I knitted a gargoyl

19 Likes

Love it !

1 Like

Hey, that’s neat!

1 Like

I paint and have done a few for friends I have made on this site , this is some of my work I did for them
image image image image image

19 Likes

I love these! I especially love the string of colorful birds–enough that I bought that one for a beloved niece!

2 Likes

Wow, SS, that’s impressive! I love the two with trees. I don’t remember for sure, but suspect I failed coloring in kindergarten.

2 Likes

Thanks Ron !

1 Like

I failed coloring AND stick figures. When I knit, there’s a strict pattern. I can follow strict patterns. lol

1 Like

This is so cute I know my one grandson or granddaughter would love it. My grandson is 10 and is into Star Wars characters and my granddaughter is 5 and she just loves anything that is soft and squeezable. You are also very talented and and creative, don’t quite this kind of creativity is so needed in the world right now.

I do coloring and still practice Qigong & Taiji which I been doing for over 40 years. At the age of 72, I am in very good health and have no need for any prescriptions of any kind. I hope this pays off for this coronavirus time will tell. Hope to see you at one of the tables some day I play in mostly all evening tournaments and have been playing for around two years. I just love the challenge how about you?

1 Like

Wow! Are you ever gifted. I got into coloring about two years ago, and now my wife is into it. I will attach a few of them for your professional criticism. I can’t pick out one special painting you have done because they are all beautiful and fantastic. How did you add these to your email? I can’t find an attach symbol?

1 Like

Thanks Rick , My Mom had a shop where she used to teach oil painting , after awhile she was able to take on more students because I was able to also teach . Then as I got older I kinda drifted away from it and had a family . My 3 grownup daughters are all quite talented and also paint.I have started painting again and still enjoy it very much .
Would love to see some of your coloring, to attach use the arrow image
I play mostly SitnGos , I also have League here that I play on with friends and am a member of 2 other leagues. I can send you a friend request if you would like , maybe joining my league would interest you, It is fun to play with the same people nightly.

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum, Diamond Rick! Thanks for the wonderful comments. :slight_smile: My gargoyl unites the world of the creepy with the world of the cuddly. lol A metaphor for our lives!

1 Like

All I know how to make is a mess. :grin:

3 Likes

Nice Sharon, you are very talented!

1 Like

JanCee, That is really cute. My family and I do snowart when we get a good snow in Maryland. Here are a few of our creations. Go to snowart.org or Redirecting... on Facebook to see more. We have been doing these since 1996.

6 Likes

Holy Shnikey, that is freakin’ awesome Jan. The wifey and I think it has an epic expression, too. Bwahahaaa. So cool…Oh, and, I made this “meme”…Monty Meme|150x150

1 Like

Thanks , wow that is so cool , love it .What a fun way to spend time outdoors with the family.

1 Like

So, so fun! Never heard of snow art before this!

I love your meme!!

very cool jan!!..thats not me is it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like