I know what "nh" means but

I say nh for pretty much any hand that wins( with the exception of someones going all in before flop with some crap like 2 / 7 off and winning , then I say booooooooo ) , say vnh if a str flush or 4 of a kind, for me its just a matter of manners

1 Like

you did it when we payed, I came to table from hight stake cos Scratch where chating to Zona, and I wanna see if you are true good ones, I can to table and you and zona was rude with me cos I muck hands, I kick you on 5th and zona on 3rt, but I was 2nd cos Harley kicked me.

I hade anyone small thing they are big.

cute

When you see someone saying “FU” write down the name and report it. You can tell me or other player reps ans we can report them to the staff. The staff has the power to punish them somehow.

Our friends tell that we can be friends with you but if we talk.

I never see you on tables , only time I have said anything to you is on here , so we can start by being nicer to each other on here .

1 Like

Well, I am not much for reporting people…

Now, if you had some way of publicly humiliating them; I would be reporting people left and right…

1 Like

Cara , sorry, I didn’t mean that we never played together , but that was over a year ago , and to be honest I don’t even remember it , but since you put notes on us , I believe you that we did. I meant that I haven’t played with you on a table recently . I have no problem with you , it was you who had the problem with me and always made nasty and mean comments about me on the forum… We can try to get along if we see each other and not make nasty comments on here.

2 Likes

Awesome !!! Thank you :slight_smile:

Craig

FU means -I have limited vocabulary and can only express myself in crude, simple terms.

perhaps fu means finished user. since it’s almost always used when the player is busted :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

lol

1 Like

It’s the coffee right ?

I thought FU meant fun unlimited… Guess Im naive…

I thought It was future unity

that’s a great way to look at it Gr8dane,

f y = “Frankly, Ulysses…”

I always thought FU meant fairly upset. When FU is said to me I interpret it as such…>>> I played that hand like a donk and I’m Fairly Upset with myself for gifting you my chips by making such a foolish call when it is so obvious that You are a far superior player than I and you had set the perfect trap for me to blunder into. I will now go read a good poker book in the hopes of improving my game. Thank you for this valuable lesson. :book: lol

4 Likes

Hahahahahahaha,Classic :+1:

1 Like